Thursday, February 8, 2007

Leaving Royal Phuket Marina


Sarah, The Captain, CJ, Holly, Susie and Diny ready to get started.

We're leaving today, we got the engine started yesterday afternoon thanks to some hired help. The boat is scrubbed, polished and ready to go. This morning we need to put on some final touches, but should be ready to go. I probably should not be here posting to blogger, but this might be the last time I'll be able to use free wireless so easily, so I'm taking advantage of the power and wireless to archive my photos to the external drive I brought and get one last post written. Managing my camera and computer equipment has been a challenge already...making sure things are charging when I get the opportunity. It is only going to get more difficult, but I'll have to let it go and just BE HERE, wherever HERE, is.

BOAT X ready to depart Phuket.












Holly uses her most technical of expertise.






Marina Crew




2 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

Avast, ye swabbie...scrub that deck!
Good looking crew...fair winds and following seas!!

gizard said...

Arrrr, ye be leaving some of that Phuket smoke for me, or you'll find yourself face to face with the ghost of Marley!